Grapes and Raisins

Although it is not known what component of the grapes or raisins causes renal failure in dogs, the fact that grapes and raisins are fatal poisonous for dogs is for certain. 
Dogs that consumed grapes or raisins typically vomited within a few hours of ingestion. At this point, some dogs would stop eating, and develop diarrhea. The dogs often became lethargic and showed signs of abdominal pain. Medical evidence showed elevated levels of blood calcium, blood urea nitrogen, creatinine and phosphorous. These chemicals reflect kidney function. As the kidney damage developed, the dogs would produce little urine. When they could no longer produce urine, death occurred. 
Treatment can be successful with immediate medical intervention. The exact dose is not known, scientists estimate that already about 11,6 g grapes/kg weight of the dog can be dangerous.

PayPal Me

Hey, this is really great work - how can I thank you?
Donations via PayPal are always needed and appreciated!
The PayPal account is: [email protected]

Visitors since 08/07/2016

Visitors: 2179
Top 10 Countries:
762 United States
275 France
207 Russia
182 Austria
157 United Kingdom
60 Germany
46 Greece
41 Australia
31 Canada
29 Spain
Last Updated

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.